Best 3D printer for around 400 dollar

I am looking for a 3D printer start in the 3D printing industry but I don’t know what’s a good printer for around 400/500 dollar. I think I would think about the ender 3 S1 pro, Ender 3 S1 plus or ender 5 S1 because I want to have the possibility to print other filaments and also don’t have to buy a new printer in 3 years because the quelity isn’t good but I don’t know if these are the best printers for the money and or which one is the best to start with.

Right now, I would recommend waiting for a month or two to allow new fast printers to reach the market as the other printers will surely go on sale.
Then you could get a great deal for older machines, or stretch your budgets slightly to get one of the latest and greatest.

Is there any news from the brands when they will release new printers?

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don’t have real-time information on specific brand announcements. To find the latest news on new printer releases, check official brand websites, press releases, and reputable tech news sources. Brands typically communicate product releases through these channels. Keep an eye on industry events and trade shows as well, as they often serve as platforms for unveiling new technologies.