Creality CR-10 Smart Pro Review: Capable but Pricey

Originally published at: Creality CR-10 Smart Pro Review: Capable But Pricey | 3D Print Beginner

Today, we are going to check out the Creality CR-10 Smart Pro, which is the upgraded version of the CR-10 Smart, and this one is quite good. You might have seen my CR-10 Smart review, where I wasn’t really happy with the state of the printer, and it was hard…

Thank you very much for your efforts and useful Information you deliver to all of us who are searching for the right 3d printer.
May I ask you please, which large 3d printer is better, Creality CR-10 Smart Pro or the Flsun v400 / Speedracer. Because you wrote that cr10 smart pro is probably the best large 3d printer in 2022 but it has only 4 stars in printing aspect on your rating, the flsun v400 has almost 5.
Could you please recommend me the best large 3d printer up to 1000 dollars? :see_no_evil::smiley:

When the article was written, the V400 wasn’t a thing.
But the V400 is quite good, so I don’t think you can go wrong with it. It’s much faster than the CR-10 Smart PRo.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply, but what is the best fdm 3d printer you tested ?

At the moment, I think the Bambu Lab X1.
It just works over and over and over again.

1 Like

It’s probably worth adding B&H Photo and Video to the “check the price at” list of links. They sell mostly Creality printers at a slightly lower than average price, sometimes a very good price.

Hola, gracias por la review muy buena información, te consulto estoy actualizando mi Cr10 smart con el estrusor sprite pro kit, necesito saber como conectar el CR Touch a la mother board. Podrás darnos ese dato para completar la actualización. Muchas gracias