FLSUN Super Racer Upgrades: Paid and Free

Originally published at: FLSUN Super Racer Upgrades: Paid And Free | 3D Print Beginner

In this article I will share some of my favorite FLSUN Super Racer upgrades which improve this already capable delta printer. Before upgrading anything to your printer, I recommend checking the 3D Printer Upgrades for Beginners article to better understand when and why to upgrade your machine. As always, before…

Just had a quick question concerning the heat breaks. Do the ones listed work with the stock heat block, or is the upgrade to a full volcano required to use them? Currently having a leak issues with the slice copperhead c-e

Yes, they should work. Ensure that the threads in the heatblock are clean, and tighten the nozzle against the heat break.

hi , i have a flsun sr and its my first 3d printer but i have been looking into upgrading the fans to the one suggested in the article because i have noticed that sometimes becuase of poor cooling, the first layer unsticks, however, i have not been able to find a detailed guide as to how install those fans so i was wondering if yall knew where i can find how to do it.