Hello! Im looking for a business partner in the 3d printing world I have developed a simple product for 3d printing

Hello! Im looking for a business partner in the 3d printing world
I have developed a simple product for 3d printing that people are already using and im looking for an outgoing partner who is immersed in the 3d printing world to help with sales. Its a glue stick but the ingredients are different from what is currently out there and it works really well. I have no idea how people are managing without it unless they are using the expensive stuff. for me it is necessary to use this glue for abs, asa and exotics and it makes life so much easier… I have tested it on literally thousands of prints. I would like to see 3d printing stores offering it as an upsell and making a good margin on it. Pricing is not set in stone by any means

Its called 3D Glue and you can have a look at www.3Dglue.com. I have imported the first batch and i intend to make it in North America at my facility once it starts selling. So i currently have 10,000 glue sticks in nice packaging with barcodes sitting in my warehouse, the website is done, the business side of it is all set up, the only problem is i have no one to help sell the stuff… I thought i would eventually have time but i own and operate other companies and have not yet found the time…
So im looking for a partner who wants to get involved, work hard, and enjoy the benefits! the split of the 3D glue sales would be 60/40 for me until i recoup the set up investment then 50/50 until the end of time, i would take care of the business side including warehousing, order fulfillment, website, procurement, invoicing and all things like that.
You would be responsible for sales, social media, customer support, and you would help with ensuring there’s always a good inventory level. If you’re interested or you know someone who might be please email Sales@3Dglue.com and give me your story about why you’re interested, your experience and how you can help. You must be a motivated self-starter to be successful with this endeavor. You must be able to cold call business. Hope to hear from you!!
Thanks