How to Install Klipper on Anycubic Vyper: Config and Setup

Originally published at: How To Install Klipper On Anycubic Vyper: Config And Setup | 3D Print Beginner

In this guide I will show you how to Install Klipper on Anycubic Vyper using Mainsail OS. I am in the process of installing Klipper on most of my 3D printers, so I thought it would be nice to document the process for the Vyper too. What is Klipper? Klipper is…

Hi

I followed your excellent guide to the last letter but I am completely stuck when it comes to printing. I slice in Cura using the Anycubic Vyper printer configuration and a slightly tweaked printing profile (basically just a slightly higher bed temperature to avoid prints coming loose). I just can’t get anything to print in Mainsail though. The file uploads and warms up everything but fails immediately when it supposed to start with error “Move exceeds maximum extrusion…See the ‘’max_extrude_cross_section’ config option for details”. I saw some post online citing issues with start commands but I cannot figure out which one is the issue. Any assistance or guidance would be welcomed. Thanks

Try adding this in the config section

max_extrude_cross_section: 50.0

When I get to how to flash kliper to vyper I have no .bin file in the home/out file. Help