Kinda new to 3D, need some guidance with calibration that isnt going right

• 3D Printer Model: Artillery SW-X1
  • Slicer: Cura
  • Hardware Setup:
  • Problem description: Terrible stringing
  • What I tried: Calibration tower - but cant even get that to go right

I’m pretty new to 3D, but have had serval great prints after learning a lot on trial and error.
I bought a used SW-X1 from a friend that bought it used (he never even tried to use it). I found it was way out of level, but generally in good shape. I ended up replacing the entire hot end with the artillery full metal hot end, replaced the filament arm and gears and a good nozzle (.4).
After this i had some great dragon and egg prints so i decided to move on to more challenging prints.

I started to print a marble run for my grandson, set the slicer with all the settings the author of the file suggested, got bed prepped right, started the print, and after i decided the base had good adhesion, went to bed.

Check on the print 12 hours later and i find a terrible mess of stringing everywhere. The part its self seemed to be printing well, but stringing everywhere, and causing issues.

So i read up on the matter, and decide to print a calibration tower, and through Cura set it up, set the post processing specs for the retraction test and start printing the tower…here is where i have issues.

As the tower is printing, i notice I’m getting stringing at all the layers, so i figure I’ll let it run its course and evaluate the results…but when its done all the layers pretty much look the same.

What do i do now?