Mixing Resins for Color/Effect

I’m probably not the 1st to ask, but I don’t see it anywhere - Can Resins be mixed for Color and/or Effect (like Acrylic Paints or cast-resin items)? It would make sense that the resins to be mixed should probably be the same Brand/Type (I’ll be using Anycubic, so No Problem There), but IF, say, I want a darker Translucent Green, with maybe a little bit less translucency, could I loosely mix in some Standard Black for a weird pseudo-marble look, or a smoky murkiness?
Does anyone have any Experience in this? Is it even possible? What (if any) are the dangers of even ATTEMPTING this?
I’m VERY New to 3D Printing, and was handed a rather High-End Printer to learn with (Photon Ultra), so I thought it wise to ask those more experienced before I did anything that might damage the Printer (or ruin $50 worth of Resin)…

Yes you can mix resins.
You can actually mix different brands (as long as they are meant for DLP printers, and using a wavelength that includes 405nm.
Different colors will mix and produce nice results. Different properties will also mix. A common practice is to use for example 80% siraya tech fast mixed with 20% of blu to make the entire thing more sturdy, vs buying the blu alone (which is more expensive).

You can also mix in dyes with the resin, but that can get messy and I suggest using several resin vats if you do to avoid having to clean up between batches.

You should stay away from the waterwashable garbage however. Also I recommend buying siraya fast for the same price than most other (bad) brands like anycubic. It’s miles ahead. Some other brands exist but I do not know them enough to comment on them, however I have tried every single brand from Chinese printer manufacturers (Anycubic, Elegoo, Phrozen, etc) and the results were always shit compared to proper dedicated resin-only brands.
Just like their filaments, they only repackage the cheapest, lowest quality stuff. Also the ABS-like resin is nowhere like ABS like, if anything it’s TPU-like cause it bloody melts at around 60°C.

Food for Thought and Good to know, Thanks!