Shutdown due to webhooks request

Creality Sonic Pad error says shutdown due to webhooks request and stops my print. So I’ve now gotten this error on every print except 2. Out of 11 prints only 2 were successful, this is sooooooo frustrating as a Google search returned hardly any results. It happens at random times… I’ve had it come up anywhere from 8% completed to 92% completed prints and I’ve now wasted a toooon of filament. The two that finished turned out great. I’m not sure where to begin troubleshooting as I’ve no clue what that means or why its happening but Ive tried 3 different USB cables as to eliminate that as being an issue as the only Google search user that had this issue that was his fix. Please any help would be appreciated as I’m no longer using my printer cause I’m wasting waaay too much filament for a 20% chance I’ll actually be able to have a print finish without this error occurring. Ender 3 Pro with Marlin firmware and Creality Sonic Pad is what I’m using…

I have the same issue with the sonicpad. Going to troubleshoot this weekend and see whats going on.

Feel bad for saying this, honestly, but I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one. I’m about to start doing the same myself. If you find a resolution PLEASE post back …

So I did the PID tune hotend and bed within the Sonic Pad advanced settings and have been printing all day with zero errors so anyone having the same issues I recommend trying that as a fix, worked for me :blush:.

I am having the same problem. Has the PID tuning been successful?

Mine said the exact same thing. So frustrating.
Don’t know what it could be.

me too facing same issue