Under extruding move from Marlin to Klipper

Hi, I am relatively new to 3d printing. I have an ender 3 v2 with an sprite pro extruder.

All works very well with Marlin and Octoprint. but like alot of people want to move to Klipper due to the possible speeds.

I have installed the firmware and done all the calibration steps. (i have done the extruder rotation calibration many times!) but all the prints are coming out terrible, I did the same print on the 2 different firmwares and the Klipper one was about half the weight.

In the slicer I have increased the flow rate to 200% and the quality of the prints are much better.

So the question is, what calibration step or setting should i be looking at within Klipper to solve this correctly and not use this slicer workaround?

Any help would be great/

Just got done wanting to rip my hair out with this same issue. Gorgeous prints on cura with marlin, then the same profile that I spent years tuning was giving awful awful prints with horrendous under extrusion. Had to turn to the slicer workaround to get anything decent.

Turns out, somehow I messed up the Extruder rotation distance calibration and my rotation distance was literally twice what it should have been, 40 instead of 23.098. Followed the rotation distance guide in the Klipper config, included the gearing for my BMG, and it fixed everything.

Hope you were able to figure it out, posting in the hopes this might help someone in the future