3D Print Beginner Anniversary and Giveaway

First print = Calicat

A voron cube or a torture test would be a decent option!!

I’d double down on cobras with a Cobra Mk III from Elite Dangerous!

This is awesome! Looking forward to see the new printer review!

I’d actually try an overhang benchmark, just to compare with my old printer

I would love to have a Kobra. I decided a few years ago I had to try this. I received the Anycubic Mega Pro as a Christmas gift just 3 months ago and it was instantly addicted . Just like I did with that printer, I’d start off with a test print, some test towers, calibration cubes until I felt confident in my knowledge of the Kobra.
I think id start with some Action Hero figures because that’s something I’ve really wanted to do but haven’t yet.

I would print the benchy first then calibration cube

I would print a 200% XYZ Calibration Cube first to see whether the profile and the printer works, before I print something with a cobra and post it on my instagram :slight_smile:

First, thx for your Giveaway and your great Help with many Reviews and Tests.
It helped my a lot the last 3 Years :slight_smile:

I want to print some smaller things for my 9 Years old Daughter and here Barbie House.
Some of these are so small for the normal Filament Printer so an Resin Printer would be great for this.

But First i print an Benchy :slight_smile:

Thx

First print has gotta be a calibration cube. Just to make sure there are no oversights or obvious problems with the assembly. Next would be various calibration prints like a retraction test, overhang test, tolerance test. Things that I need to know about the printer that allow me to make the functional prints that I enjoy most.

Lastly, and the first non-calibration print, would be four small lithophane keyrings of my dog. One for each member of my family. It’s a quick little project I’ve been putting off because I haven’t had much time for my hobby lately. I’ll get to it soon though, whether I win or not.

Thanks for the opportunity. As usual, great work and keep going with the fantastic write-ups!
IMG-20210331-WA0001

First print is always a Benchy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My first print? I’d go for a collapsible lightsaber, I don’t like test prints

I’d print a benchy of course!

Benchies and calibration cubes are nice but kinda old-school now. First thing I would print would be a Portal Companion cube!

I use Anycubic Vypers in my classroom to teach 3d printing. Right now, the printers can’t keep up with the number of students wanting to learn. A new printer would be amazing
PXL_20220312_213225003

After calibration first thing would be new wallet.

A benchy, of course.

I would have to print a benchy for sure!

First a benchy then Baby Yoda

i would print a benchy and other calibration stuff. Then maybe an urn or something for my family and use it for my small business. We really don’t have a lot of support, and I think this would really help. I still thank you for this opportunity even if I don’t win.