3D Print Beginner Anniversary and Giveaway

First thing i would print would be a calibration cube, temp tower, retraction tower, and finally a crystal dragon.

I’d print a camera mount and attachment for the printer. Then I could remotely watch it printing all the benchys, yah know, in case I had to leave the poor thing alone for a few minutes.

thanks for running this giveaway :slight_smile:
I think the first thing I’d print, after all the usual calibration models, would be an eight piece lightsaber hilt model i have of lukes from return of jedi. All it’s eight parts can sit on the build plate of most printers and print with basic supports and I think its a nice model to run off in a less than a day. It a great thing to giveaway or show off what a printer can quickly do.

Voron cube.
Because first thing that I would do to that thing is installing Klipper on it :smile:

Congrats for the 3y Anniversary! :partying_face:
And many thanks for building up this platform and compiling, structuring and sharing your knowledge with the community. I’m still a newbie in this community (~3 months of reading and ~1.5 month using&upgrading my first printer) and learned so much from your blog articles. :pray:

First print: A Low-Poly Pikachu (Pokemon)
Because I expect the Kobras’s print quality to be alread good right from the start and the Pikachu is what my son’s friends at the Kindergarten have been “ordering” from him the last weeks.

My first project would be bases for my lava lamp collection

Congratulations on the anniversary! I’ve been enjoying the content that you have been putting out.

The first thing that I would print if I won the printer would probably be a lithophane. Why not just jump in with a nice long print…

1 Like

The first thing that I would print is one of the toycars I design for my sons!
With super ninjaflex wheels (with direct drive I can)!!!

I think I’ll print a 2 wall cube first. Then benchy. I love that cute ship. :laughing:

Awesome giveaway! I’d ofc do enough benchys to fill my house and then some Nintendo figures

As a Beginner, the first things i would print is anything comes with the memory card, bring back the fill when got my first 3d printer

First a benchy, then a prosthetic brain for my dopey dog, or a dragon… Depends on how the timing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Mm maybe a kobra?who knows for sure…:sunglasses:

Hello,
A life-size statue of Eleven from Eleven From Stranger Thing
( seen the format 400400450mm ) with luban.

The first thing I’ll print is a Calicat! They’re adorable!

hmmm, i think i will start with calibration of esteps, then a cube, then a benchy.

Happy birthday to the benchy and to you.
Reading your’s articles was really a game changer when I started 3D printing.
looking forward to see the Kobra review.

First thing I will print besides a benchy is prolly some voron parts.

Would be a benchy or calibration Cube for sure

Long time listener, first time caller! First off, this website has been a wealth of knowledge.

Without a question, benchy - followed by a hydroponics setup!